Friday, December 10, 2010

Blog Post #15

1. I thought the in class assignment about my worst date was really fun. I thought it was really funny hearing everyones worst dates and people were able to hear one of my stories from my crazy exes.

2.I thought research paper #1 made learn how magazine ad's play a big role in sumbliminal messages and how there more than advertisements and i thought that was very interesting.

3. I honestly cared about every assignment. I did not dislike any of them lol.

4. Yes blogger was very usefull. I introduced me to yet another website and I thought it was really cool how I used a blog for educational purposes.

5.I was happy with the overall class. As far as gadgets and customizing my blog I did that during my own time lol.

1 comment:

  1. I must say that the Worst Date post was one of my favorite too. This generated a great discussion :)

    ReplyDelete